brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Heneveld <alex.henev...@cloudsoftcorp.com>
Subject Re: Brooklyn website
Date Mon, 17 Apr 2017 23:31:57 GMT

Wow - really like this!  Very clean and elegant.

I think we should /show/ a little bit more what we mean by
modeling/deploying/managing -- eg for modelling (code snippet), and a
graphic w cloud icons for deploy, and maybe a UI screenshot for manage ?

And not sure about curl-to-bash for install -- some people are
uncomfortable with that (in any case we should curl from an apache site
for a release, not github).  But some one-line quick start would be
nice.  A docker image?  (And can say jump to Get Started for other
flavours of installs.)

Lastly instead of the brooklyn logo font, can you just use the big logo
PNG that is currently in use on the site?

Best
Alex