brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Aled Sage <aled.s...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Failing to deploy
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2017 09:41:32 GMT
Hi,

For your localhost failure, the brooklyn output shows "Cannot establish
ssh connection to ... 127.0.0.1:22".

You said earlier that you were running on Windows 7. Therefore deploying
to localhost will not work with this blueprint, as it does not support
windows.

You could instead try bring your own node (BYON) - you could deploy a
linux VM and then use a BYON location with that ip:port and credentials.

Aled