brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Geoff Macartney <geoff.macart...@cloudsoftcorp.com>
Subject Re: [NOTICE] switch to Java 8 as "official target" for Apache Brooklyn Jenkins builds
Date Fri, 10 Mar 2017 09:42:41 GMT
hello all,

An update on this topic - I've investigated the problem with
brooklyn-dist-master at Java 1.8 and it seems not to be related to the
Apache Brooklyn code base, but is something to do with the Jenkins
configuration.  I have raised an INFRA issue [1] to request help resolving
this.

In the mean time I have set the build back to running with Java 1.7.

Will post updates when there are further developments.

best regards
Geoff