brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Geoff Macartney <geoff.macart...@cloudsoftcorp.com>
Subject Re: Catalog "bundle"
Date Fri, 10 Mar 2017 15:45:13 GMT
hi Graham

One point worth mentioning in relation to
https://github.com/apache/brooklyn-server/pull/485 is that it will provide
the ability to upload via the REST API, but there will still be further
work needed to make this easy to use.  I plan to do some changes to the
command line client "br" to allow it to make use of the new API when it
arrives, so that you'll be able to do something like "br upload ..." and it
will upload a zip of your project.   I'm not sure that anyone's discussed
adding this to the UI yet but that might be something for the future as
well.

Cheers
Geoff