brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Svetoslav Neykov <svetoslav.ney...@cloudsoftcorp.com>
Subject Re: Beginner's issue in launching brooklyn from vagrant
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2017 16:12:03 GMT
Hi rupinder,

In the Vagrantfile try to disable virtualization. Insert the following before the end of the
configure section [1]:

config.vm.provider :virtualbox do |vb|
  vb.customize ["modifyvm", :id, "--hwvirtex", "off"]
end

Svet.

[1] https://github.com/apache/brooklyn-dist/blob/c9c688ccdea150817800b05d0a39aa0e812e27f4/vagrant/src/main/vagrant/Vagrantfile#L84