brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Moss <robert.m...@cloudsoft.io>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Remove java 7 support
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2017 14:20:56 GMT
Aled,

WRT Java 8 features.  Is it still recommended to use named inner classes
over anonymous inner classes? Can we now simplify those areas to use
lambdas?  There are a number of classes now built into Java that were
previously provided by Guava etc. e.g. Optional, Predicate - should we
start using the Java 8 classes instead where possible?

Robert