brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Downer <rich...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Beginner's issue in launching brooklyn from vagrant
Date Sun, 19 Feb 2017 13:08:10 GMT
Hi Rupinder,

A few months back on an unrelated project I had a similar problem and it
was caused by a bug in Vagrant on Windows. I can't remember the details and
I'm on the road at the moment so I can't look it up, but it may be worth
searching Google for the error message. When I'm back in the office I'll
see if I can find more details for you.

Sent from my Android phone