brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Mc Kenna <m4rkmcke...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Default VM Image
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2017 16:12:01 GMT
+ 1 IMO centos is a much better defualt

BUT I would go one further and make the image chooser configurable so this
behaviour can be changed by users in brooklyn.properties

*Mark McKenna*

*Web :: markmckenna.ie <http://markmckenna.ie/>*

*Work :: mark.mckenna@cloudsoft.io <mark.mckenna@cloudsoft.io>*

*PGP :: A7A9 24DE 638C 681A 8DEA FAD4 2B5D C759 B1EB 76A7
<https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x2B5DC759B1EB76A7>*