brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Jose Carrasco <jo...@lcc.uma.es>
Subject Re: Jose's GSOC to support PaaS on Brooklyn
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2016 09:56:43 GMT
Hi all,

Richard, thanks a lot for taking this topic back.  Yes, I wrote the last
blog entry with the unvaluable Andrea’s help (thanks for that, Andrea Turli).

I will be happy to integrate the code in the Apache repository and continue
working on that. However, I also understand that this is still a work-in-progress project

and if the community prefers to move it to a non-Apache location, I will also agree with
that. In any case, I would be pleased to continue working.

I have recorded another video-demo [1] to show the Cloud Foundry Manifest’s properties
that are currently supported.

Best,
Jose

[1] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G71KOCpH5cI