brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Heneveld <alex.henev...@cloudsoftcorp.com>
Subject Re: Call for release: Brooklyn 0.10.0
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2016 16:50:49 GMT

i find swift too slow as a persistence endpoint in any case; it doesn't
seem to be designed for the high-transaction rate we do. would losing
swift hurt anyone?

what are the other 2.0.0 changes/risks?

the reason i push for this is that i've several times hit problems with
brooklyn using jclouds 192 that we fixed in jclouds in the *spring*.

--a