brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Valentin Aitken <valentin.ait...@cloudsoftcorp.com>
Subject Re: Brooklyn Tosca
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2016 23:00:26 GMT
Hi Graham,

The A4C version which we tested is 1.1.0-SM8
Can you share what is the topology diagram which you are looking at?

Here is an updated version of the post [1] which is tested with the latest Cloudsoft AMP 4.1.0
(the enterprise version of Apache Brooklyn)
This document should be applicable if compiling brooklyn-tosca against current snapshot of
Apache Brooklyn.

Valentin.

[1] http://docs.cloudsoft.io/operations/tosca/

I'm using this as a guide: http://www.cloudsoft.io/drag-and-drop-tosca/

However, the bits don't seem to work together.  If I do this from
brooklyn-tosca HEAD,  compiling it, The version of A4C doesn't seem to
function properly (the topology diagrams aren't right and I get 404
errors)

I tried various combinations of versions, but nothing has worked yet.

Does anyone know which versions I should use so that it all Just Works?

Thanks
Graham Ashby