brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Downer <rich...@apache.org>
Subject [DRAFT] Project quarterly report to the board
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2016 09:05:30 GMT
All,

Our quarterly report to the board is due shortly. I've drafted a report
 below.

As I'm on holiday next week I want to get this submitted before this week
is out, so please have comments ready by 16:00 UTC on Friday 4th November. If
there's no comments I'll submit as is. If there are any suggested changes
then I will of course amend the report!

Thanks

Richard.

- Apache Brooklyn Project is a software framework for modeling,
  monitoring and managing cloud applications through autonomic
  blueprints.

## Issues:
- There are no issues requiring board attention at this time

## Activity:
- Development continues with a regular turnover of pull requests
  submitted and merged.

## Health report:
- The project continues with a similar level of activity that we have seen
recently. There is a regular turnover of pull requests and commits, and
JIRA tickets, showing that development is at a healthy pace and that users
are feeding back their problems and feature suggestions.

## PMC changes:

- Currently 11 PMC members.
- Last PMC addition was Jean-Baptiste Onofré and Olivier Lamy, who
  converted their mentor status to committer/PMC member on graduation.

## Committer base changes:

- Currently 11 committers.
- Potential new committers are being discussed on the private list; a vote
is expected to get underway shortly.
- Last committer addition was Jean-Baptiste Onofré and Olivier Lamy,
  who converted their mentor status to committer/PMC member on
  graduation.

## Releases:

- No new releases since last report.
- 0.9.0 was released on Mon Apr 18 2016