brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Jose Carrasco <jo...@lcc.uma.es>
Subject Google Summer of Code - Closing Coding Period
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2016 11:50:08 GMT
Hi all,

as I mentioned in my previous email [1], today ends the GSoC coding period.

I would like to thank again to the community the opportunity. Specially, I would
like to emphasize the importance of the help of Andrea Turli during this period,
I really appreciate his effort.

GSoC period is for me more than a simple coding summer, it is a way of knowing
and learning about a open community. Then, I would like to continue my proposal,
I think challenges and new features could be accomplished. If you agreed I would
like to continue developing this mini-project, in order to ending  the proposed goals
and produce something useful for the community.

Again thanks for the opportunity, I have learned a lot. Probably it is the most
important point in my career up to now.

Best,
Jose

[1] http://markmail.org/message/xj35otwubiarz6iz