brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Turli <andrea.tu...@cloudsoftcorp.com>
Subject Re: Need help in deploying Brooklyn on OpenStack liberty
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2016 08:25:46 GMT
Gowri,

could you please share the steps you have done to provision the VM manually
and the SSH command to access it?

---

Yes, I can manually provision VM with the image ( my-image-id)  and ssh
> into it using my-keypair .

when you say using `my-keypair`, do you mean, you want to use always a
specific keypair already available on your Openstack? By default, Brooklyn
will allocate a keypair for you, but in case this is not the behavior you
want, you can try the following YAML at [1]

Good luck,
Andrea

[1]: https://gist.github.com/andreaturli/33509ff74bb8d0cfb77d5ba36c46977e