brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Zaccardo <mike.zacca...@cloudsoftcorp.com>
Subject Re: Evaluating bash in blueprint parameters
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2016 15:50:44 GMT
To clarify, later in this blueprint the value of `mongodb.ubunturepo` is
being fed to `UBUNTUREPO` which is a `shell.env` variable.  When `UBUNTUREPO`
is used in `install.command` the `$(lsb_release -sc)` is not being
evaluated, but remains literally in the string which breaks the install
phase.

Is there a way to get `$(lsb_release -sc)` to evaluate properly?  Perhaps
an escape is missing or something trivial like that?

Thanks,
Mike and Alex