brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Gowri LN <gowri.ln...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need help in deploying Brooklyn on OpenStack liberty
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2016 11:49:30 GMT
Hi ,

Follwoing is the info log :

Ignoring request to set template option loginUser because this is not
supported by
org.jclouds.openstack.nova.v2_0.compute.options.NovaTemplateOptions
2016-06-22 11:14:16,445 WARN  o.a.b.l.j.JcloudsLocation
[brooklyn-execmanager-XlwkWB3k-262]: Ignoring request to set template
option loginUser.privateKeyData because this is not supported by
org.jclouds.openstack.nova.v2_0.compute.options.NovaTemplateOptions

I tried syntax loginUser: ubuntu and loginUser: 'ubuntu' .

Is there anything that I am missing out ?

I am currently trying on Brooklyn 0.9 , Openstack liberty ,nova
version 2.30.1.

Thanks,
Gowri