brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Downer <rich...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Naming of Brooklyn Client on OSX Homebrew
Date Mon, 23 May 2016 09:24:05 GMT
John,

I'm not sure what Brew's metadata is like (I use MacPorts :-) but I am
assuming that each package has a "maintainer" contact or similar. If so,
put your own name down for this - don't use dev@brooklyn or similar.

We can have a discussion later on about having the Brooklyn PMC adopt this,
most likely to happen before our next release. I expect that it would be
possible, but like I say, I don't know a lot about Brew so I don't know
what the processes are. From our side the PMC (guided by the community :-)
would have to agree to adopt this, and then add it to our release process.

Richard.