brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Jose Carrasco <jo...@lcc.uma.es>
Subject Re: BrooklynNode with a explicit httpPort in cloud
Date Thu, 12 May 2016 12:27:16 GMT
Hi Andrea and all,

thanks for your reply.

I have opened a PR in brooklyn-server, #136 (https://github.com/apache/brooklyn-server/pull/136).

It is composed by two different commits. First, I added a simple test which tries to show
the issue.
Then, I modified the InboundPortsUtils#getRequiredOpenPorts methods in order to support
config keys whose value is assignable from PortRange.

Probably, we should continue the discussion in Github.

Thanks a lot
Jose