brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Heneveld <alex.henev...@cloudsoftcorp.com>
Subject Re: Documentation updates
Date Fri, 13 May 2016 12:06:48 GMT

I've backported these remaining ones.  Made sense to inclue #53 also.

I've also taken the doc backports made to 090 and applied them to 09x.
(It is nice how 09x builds on 090 so we can do a straightforward merge,
to which I've added a comment explaining the backports so if you use the
graphical log view -- sometimes `git l` -- it will all be clear.  But we
should remember to do this again if we cut an 091!)

@Thomas - yes test entities are in 090 so I've included #55

--A