brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Jose Carrasco <jo...@lcc.uma.es>
Subject Google Summer of Code - PaaS services addition proposal
Date Tue, 12 Apr 2016 11:31:41 GMT
Hi all,

I am Jose Carrasco (a.k.a kiuby88).

I am very interesting on adding PaaS platform support to the Brooklyn project. I have already
forked brooklyn projects and have developed some first approaches to add CloudFoundry to Brooklyn.
I opened some PRs, and I obtained an excellent feedback. I would like to update my PRs but
I am very busy with the SeaClouds European open-project.

I do think PaaS support could be a good feature, and I would like to continue that work. Because
of that, I applied to Google Summer of Code to Apache organization. I updated a proposal about
PaaS services addition to Brooklyn. I think it is a great opportunity. I know Brooklyn a quite
well (because I have develop some new entities for SeaClouds), and I have also collaborated
on cloudsoft/brooklyn-tosca project. I am really interested on this. Probably I should have
written previously to the application for Google Summer of Code, but I decided it too late
and the application’s deadline was so close..  I do not know if I can put the proposal link
here. But if you are interesting I will be happy send it to you.

I am looking forward to hearing from you and do not hesitate to ask any question you have.

Best regards,
Jose Carrasco