brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Downer <rich...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Apache Brooklyn 0.9.0 released
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2016 15:29:25 GMT
The Apache Brooklyn team is proud to announce the latest release of Apache
Brooklyn 0.9.0.

Apache Brooklyn is a framework for modelling, deploying and managing
applications through autonomic blueprints. More details on Apache Brooklyn
can be found at http://brooklyn.apache.org/

Version 0.9.0 is our first release as a top level Apache project, so the
first without the "incubating" tag.

Thanks go to our community for their improvements, feedback and guidance,
and
to Brooklyn’s commercial users for funding much of this development.

As well as a source code release, we offer a full binary distribution, RPM
package, separate CLI client downloads, and a full set of Maven artifacts
for developers.

Release notes:
https://brooklyn.apache.org/v/0.9.0/misc/release-notes.html

Download:
https://brooklyn.apache.org/download/

User guide:
https://brooklyn.apache.org/v/0.9.0/

Maven artifacts have also been made available on repository.apache.org and
Maven Central.

Thanks,
Richard.