brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Downer <rich...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Brooklyn 0.9.0 [rc4]
Date Tue, 12 Apr 2016 21:46:44 GMT
A short update on the release. The downloadables are rolling out to the
mirror network, the Maven artifacts are available, and the main website
"download" page is updated.

However the 0.9.0 user guide is not yet uploaded - it's huge, and hotel
wifi is not the fastest or most reliable (even when you pay extra for
Premier Inn's *Ultimate* WiFi option).

Therefore I'm holding off posting an announcement just yet.

Could I get a volunteer to update the release notes[1] please? That would
help me out a lot!

Thanks
Richard.

[1]