brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Jose Carrasco <jo...@lcc.uma.es>
Subject Re: Google Summer of Code - PaaS services addition proposal
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2016 09:10:01 GMT
Hi Andrea and all,

sorry, I wrote “I hope that this link about Apache ranking process is useful” but I did
not put the link there.
Let me add the link here [1]. Probably, Google should score some proposal aspects but I would
say that the mentor and the community should also complete some documentation. In any case,
I hope this task is not painful for you.

Best,
Jose

[1] https://community.apache.org/mentee-ranking-process.html

El 14/04/2016, a las 09:45, Andrea Turli <andrea.turli@cloudsoftcorp.com> escribió:

> Jose,
>
> thanks for the reminder.
>
> Reading https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/how-it-works/ I'd say that the
> GSoC commission will score the projects and will assign accepted project to
> mentors by April 22nd.
>
> Andrea
>
> On 14 April 2016 at 01:02, Jose Carrasco <josec@lcc.uma.es> wrote:
>
>> Hi all
>>
>> Firstly, I would like to thank all of you, specially to Andrea and Aled,
>> the effort from your side.
>>
>> I would like to remind the deadline description which was sent by Aled:
>>
>> * 2016-04-12: Proposals to ASF projects must be reviewed roughly and
>> have a potential mentor so that we know how many slots to request.
>> Proposals that don't have a mentor at this point will be down-rated.
>> * 2016-04-18: Proposal scoring must be completed. Proposals without a
>> score will be rejected, no exceptions.
>> * 2016-04-22: Accepted student proposals announced on the Google
>> Summer of Code site.
>>
>> The proposal should be scoring by my mentor and the community (I think)
>> before 2016-04-18. Please, feel free to read and score the proposal
>> according your priorities and requirements. Probably, you will found a form
>> and the required documentation in your Web GSoC Application side. I hope
>> that this link about Apache ranking process is useful for you. In any case,
>> I am looking forward to hearing from you and do not hesitate to ask any
>> question you have. I am really happy with this and I, of course, understand
>> you need to review in depth the proposal and to take a decision.
>>
>> Thanks again.
>> Best,
>> Jose
>>

>> El 13/04/2016, a las 08:57, Andrea Turli <andrea.turli@cloudsoftcorp.com>
>> escribió:
>>
>>> Jose,
>>>
>>> I'm indeed happy to mentor you.
>>>
>>> I will try to add myself as a mentor and will update you shortly.
>>>
>>> Andrea

>> from
>> you

>> from