brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Aled Sage <aled.s...@gmail.com>
Subject [CANCEL][VOTE] Release Apache Brooklyn 0.9.0 [rc3]
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2016 20:42:18 GMT
Hi all,

Based on the bug Svet found, and his -1, I'm cancelling the 0.9.0 rc3 vote.

I've cherry-picked the following commits into the 0.9.0 branches:

  * https://github.com/apache/brooklyn-ui/pull/25, which fixes the
    problem Svet hit.
  * https://github.com/apache/brooklyn-server/pull/105, which fixes the
    "Template 2: Bash Web Server" for folk who don't have python
    pre-installed, and who are running as non-root user (with
    password-less sudo).

I suggest we live with
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BROOKLYN-250, given that we don't
have a fix for that yet (the "new location" wizard does not correctly
set the display name - instead it uses the location id).

Unless anyone has anything else that needs to be included, or thinks
that BROOKLYN-250 should be fixed and is low-risk/fast to do so, then I
think we're ready for another release candidate.

Aled