brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Kennedy <andrew.kenn...@cloudsoftcorp.com>
Subject Re: Call for release: 0.9.0
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2016 10:50:50 GMT
Hi,

I definitely support a 0.9.0 release, it's been a while since
0.8.0-incubatng. If possible, I'd like to get
https://github.com/apache/brooklyn-server/pull/53 merged first, once it's
ready, and I see a few other PRs as well that look useful.

Andrew.

--

Andrew Kennedy ; Founder clocker.io project ; @grkvlt ; Cloudsoft