brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Geoff Macartney <geoff.macart...@cloudsoftcorp.com>
Subject Re: CLI packaging problem
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2016 17:56:02 GMT
I suggest adding the CLI artifacts to the release alongside the brooklyn zip.  At the same
time as the brooklyn zip is copied to the release location, get the CLI artifact out of the
Maven repository, for good measure unpack it, and upload the individual builds of the CLI
tool to the same location.  Then update docs to explain how to download it too.

Remember the vagrant approach is really there as a Getting Started track, it’s not the typical
path for using Brooklyn in anger.

Gnu PGP key - http://is.gd/TTTTuI