brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Alex Heneveld <alex.henev...@cloudsoftcorp.com>
Subject Re: Call for release: 0.9.0 <- version bump master
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2016 10:33:28 GMT

Branch 0.9.0 is created, with master now bumped to 0.10.0-SNAPSHOT.

Richard, your instructions were great!

I will look at merging the OSGi work into master.

Best
Alex


On 29/03/2016 13:20, Alex Heneveld wrote:
>
> Richard-
>
> Nice.  Will hang fire on that.
>
> --A
>
>
> On 29/03/2016 10:50, Richard Downer wrote:
>> Hi Alex,
>>
>> No objection to you making branches just now, but if you could hold
>> off for a little while, later today I'll push my "beta" updated
>> release docs with the branching instructions, and you can try them
>> out!
>>
>> I'll then kick off a release, probably tomorrow.
>>
>> Richard.
>>
>>
>> On 28 March 2016 at 16:08, Alex Heneveld
>> <alex.heneveld@cloudsoftcorp.com> wrote:
>>> Richard/All-
>>>
>>> Is the Easter bunny bringing us a release?
>>>
>>> The SoftLayer same-vlan PR is now in.  I think that was the last one.
>>>
>>> There are a lot of OSGi PR's but I think it would be best to merge 
>>> these
>>> post-090.  Does anyone object to branching an 09x from which we can 
>>> do a
>>> release and bumping master to 0.10.0-SNAPSHOT ?
>>>
>>> If no objection I will branch and bump the version tomorrow.
>>>
>>> And please ping me if I can help with a release.
>>>
>>> Best
>>> Alex
>>>
>>>
>>> On 15/03/2016 14:37, Richard Downer wrote:
>>>> All,
>>>>
>>>> It's about time we had a new release of Apache Brooklyn - our first as
>>>> a graduated TLP. We have lots of great new features to share :-)
>>>>
>>>> Is there anything that we know about that would block a release?
>>>>
>>>> Are there any outstanding or imminent PRs that would be highly
>>>> desirable for a release?
>>>>
>>>> If we're in a good position it'd be great to get this kicked off in
>>>> the next day or two. I've been going over the release scripts and
>>>> documentation and fixing them for our TLP status, multiple new repos
>>>> and our new distributable artifacts and I think I'm just about ready
>>>> to push the "release candidate" button, if we think that the project
>>>> is in a releasable state?
>>>>
>>>> Richard.
>>>
>


Mime
View raw message