brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Aled Sage <aled.s...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CLI packaging problem
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2016 18:32:54 GMT
+1

We won't have the brooklyn-client RPM in time for a 0.9.0 release, but
we should definitely work on that afterwards.

---
We can add a download link for the CLI to
http://brooklyn.apache.org/download/index.html, once there is an
official apache release of the CLI.

I believe the release manager copies the final artifacts to the right
place in apache, giving us the nice download links. We can do the same
for the CLI, as long as we have an appropriate artifact to put there
from the 0.9.0 release process.

Aled