brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Yavor Yanchev <ya...@yanchev.com>
Subject Re: CI builds?
Date Fri, 11 Mar 2016 16:19:19 GMT
Hi All,

We have configured build jobs for the new repo structure on
builds.apache.org. Many thanks to Svet for the great assistance.

Build jobs are as follows:
brooklyn-master-windows
brooklyn-master-build
brooklyn-master-integration

brooklyn-dist-master
brooklyn-dist-pull-requests
brooklyn-library-master
brooklyn-library-pull-requests
brooklyn-client-master
brooklyn-client-pull-requests
brooklyn-server-master
brooklyn-server-pull-requests
brooklyn-ui-master
brooklyn-ui-pull-requests

All brooklyn-*-master jobs build when change is pushed, but
brooklyn-*-pull-requests - PR is available. Currently, brooklyn-client-*
and brooklyn-dist-* are failing due to the missing golang dependencies.

A view which shows the full list of the created jobs is available as
well [1].

Regards,
Yavor

[1] https://builds.apache.org/view/Brooklyn/

On 03/10/2016 12:09 PM, Svetoslav Neykov wrote:
> Hi Yavor,
>
> I can help you with that. Let's discuss in PM.
>
> Svet.
>

>> On 10.03.2016 г., at 12:04, Yavor Yanchev <yavor@yanchev.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> We have the required patches merged and successfully running build jobs on the internal
jenkins server. They are ready to be migrated/created on builds.apache.org.
>> I'm looking for persons with committer rights to do so, because I don't have account
with such privileges.

>> Regards,
>> Yavor
>>
>> On 03/09/2016 11:57 AM, Yavor Yanchev wrote:
>>> Hi Richard,
>>>
>>> There are prepared build jobs on the internal jenkins.
>>> There were problems building the brooklyn-ui as part of the new repo structure.
>>> We have to get two PRs [1] reviewed/merged, before brooklyn-ui and brooklyn-server
can be build successfully as separate projects.