brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Kiran Anantha <kiran_anan...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Error with quickstart sample: starting jboss on localhost on Windows
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2016 21:18:50 GMT
Hello,I fired up Brooklyn (0.8.0-incubating) on my Windows7 laptop and tried this sample :
name: simple-appserverlocation: localhostservices:- type: org.apache.brooklyn.entity.webapp.jboss.JBoss7Server
I made sure that I can do passphraseless ssh to localhost.
But I get this error. Is it because the code is looking for the /tmp directory on my Windows
machine? Apologies in advance if this documented - looked haven't found anything yet.
org.apache.brooklyn.util.core.internal.ssh.SshException: (kiran_anantha@127.0.0.1:22) (kiran_anantha@127.0.0.1:22)
error acquiring Put(path=[/tmp/brooklyn-20160316-141230502-P8Jr-java_-version_2_1_grep_version.sh
80]) (attempt 4/4, in time 19.3s/2m); out of retries: (kiran_anantha@127.0.0.1:22) (kiran_anantha@127.0.0.1:22)
error acquiring SFTPClient() (attempt 4/4, in time 3.76s/2m); out of retries: Connection reset