brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Geoff Macartney <geoff.macart...@cloudsoftcorp.com>
Subject Re: Call for release: 0.9.0
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2016 14:20:34 GMT
I would like to look into replacing the use of godep in brooklyn-client in favour of Go 1.6
vendoring, if that’s possible, especially because of John’s PR https://github.com/apache/brooklyn-client/pull/11.

Geoff

Gnu PGP key - http://is.gd/TTTTuI

> On 18 Mar 2016, at 09:55, Alex Heneveld <alex.heneveld@cloudsoftcorp.com> wrote:
>

> Thomas is nearly done with a fantastic wizard to define locations, and there are several
PR's to be merged after that is in, and then I think let's do a release!