brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Moss <robert.m...@cloudsoftcorp.com>
Subject Re: VanillaSoftwareProcess install failing - any ideas?
Date Tue, 09 Feb 2016 16:49:54 GMT
Thanks, Arno.  I would normally agree, but these are not my scripts, I am
using them to test our TOSCA Implementation (
https://github.com/cloudsoft/brooklyn-tosca) so don't really want to change
that aspect.

Looks like some weird kind of bug that is only affecting the AWS ubuntu
image anyway.

Robert