brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Accept contribution of Brooklyn CLI
Date Sat, 20 Feb 2016 00:55:08 GMT
+1 (binding)

With my ASF member hat on, I would wonder if this should not come as a
code grant, given the size of the PR. A quick look at the commits shows
that (if I am not mistaken) most of the contributions come from @geomacy
and @robertgmoss who actually already made significant contributions to
the project for a good while. If they were committers, the code grant
issue would be a moot point, so now I wonder why aren't they?

I guess we could continue this on private@.

Hadrian