brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Yavor Yanchev <ya...@yanchev.com>
Subject Re: Jenkins set up for new-repo Brooklyn builds
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2016 15:57:00 GMT
Hi Alex,

I can setup it. Starting from the internal server than documenting the
steps so they can be applied for the Apache instance by a commiter.

I've tested the option 1) on a test box. It works as expected, but
requires an external plugin. Not sure, if it is already available on the
Apache's instance or
to be requested for installation by the Infra team.
Multiple SCM plugin is just a wrapper with some advanced features such
as module support which fits in our use case.

IMHO, we should take the second option. It will require some extra
manual work, but at the end it will look more accurate and descriptive.

Regards,
Yavor