brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Abhishek Sharma <abhisharm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Launching multiple apps when starting Brooklyn
Date Wed, 23 Dec 2015 17:10:26 GMT
Hey Graeme,

I can try this. Is there an actual code example of such a kind you can
point me to ?

Although, Ideally I would like to be able to do this from Java code itself.
The way I am looking at this is following:

1. Treating Brooklyn as my central guy for deploying and monitoring all my
services

2. I have extending the Main class and added some custom flags for my own
needs. I also extend the main.launch command and use my own. Were I have
over-ridden the call method. I use setAppToLaunch() to set the app I want
to launch. I was looking for some way to set multiple apps.

The Yaml file option you mentioned must also have to do something on
similar lines, can I do something similar is my own AppMain which extends
Brooklyn's Main Class.

Thanks,
Abhi