brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Su <ton...@su-networking.com>
Subject Re: Repository splitting script
Date Sun, 06 Dec 2015 00:18:06 GMT
An interesting project (porting and splitting a git repo including history).

If you haven't found the following article, it might be helpful. Looks
like what he's doing is simpler than your code (although may or may
not be better)

http://gbayer.com/development/moving-files-from-one-git-repository-to-another-preserving-history/

Tony