brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Reorg merged
Date Wed, 23 Dec 2015 12:52:17 GMT
Awesome work. Testing and fixing my branches now.

I would also propose relaxing the RTC rule for say a week or so only for
commits that stabilize the builds (if necessary). At this point all
committers are PMC members so they should be very aware of the risks
they may introduce (plus commits could be reverted if necessary).

Cheers,
Hadrian