brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Heneveld <alex.henev...@cloudsoftcorp.com>
Subject Re: Brooklyn Persistence Style Adoption
Date Thu, 10 Dec 2015 09:12:21 GMT

Abhi

If your state objects are relatively simple (beans etc), you can set
them as config or sensors on an entity and this information will be
persisted automatically, restored when the entities are brought back
up.  It works for complex types too but it can be a bit brittle if you
change fields so we tend not to do that.

Best
Alex