brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Heneveld <alex.henev...@cloudsoftcorp.com>
Subject Re: Repository splitting script
Date Mon, 07 Dec 2015 01:19:29 GMT

Richard, All-

I've carried this down the pitch a ways, in [1].

Big tasks remaining:
* script to clean out big binary litter files (refer to notes in an
email a few weeks back, from Svet?)
* fix pom files on result of `rearrange-incubator.sh` script so it
builds (make this a diff / git cherry-pick we can just apply once all
PRs are merged?)
* adjust move-w-history for new structure and whitelist

Anything else?

Best
Alex

[1]  https://github.com/rdowner/brooklyn-repo-split/pull/2 .