brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Svetoslav Neykov <svetoslav.ney...@cloudsoftcorp.com>
Subject Re: Child Entities
Date Fri, 13 Nov 2015 16:36:45 GMT
Hi Martin,
I believe this has always been the case, at least not changed recently. Spinning on the same
machine is more of a side effect from entities inheriting their parent's locations than explicitly
supporting this scenario.
As a workaround you can configure the ports on the parent entity, it will add them to the
security group, while the child will inherit and use them.

Svet.