brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Alexandru Zbarcea <al...@apache.org>
Subject Re: talk about Apache Brooklyn at DevOps DC january
Date Fri, 13 Nov 2015 12:22:18 GMT
Hi Brooklyners,

Hadrian and I were thinking about organizing a Brooklyn meetup in the DC
area. There are a few big companies in the area and there is a very strong
devops movement. We thought it would be best to first gauge the interest in
the local community. In this context I discussed with the organizer of the
DevOps DC (http://www.meetup.com/DevOpsDC/) about a talk in January
regarding Brooklyn.

I am not sure what would be best to put on the agenda, some ideas are:

* CAMP and TOSCA spec

* Brooklyn is not a CM tool

* heterogeneous environments

* integration with other tools (chef, salt, ansible?)

* clocker?

The meetup has also a live stream, hopefully it would also be recorded.

Thoughts appreciated,
Alex