brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Geoff Macartney <geoff.macart...@cloudsoftcorp.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Create repo for new deliverable: CLI
Date Tue, 24 Nov 2015 14:01:00 GMT
+1 brooklyn-cli

————————————————————
Gnu PGP key - http://is.gd/TTTTuI

> On 24 Nov 2015, at 13:59, Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbarcea@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Brooklyners,
>
> Given the feedback on the [HEADS-UP] thread to David and Geoff's proposal, I move to
starting a vote for the creation of a separate git repo: brooklyn-cli. Tthe vote is both for
the creation of the repo, and its name. The name with the largest number of vote wins, unless
strong objections will send us back to the drawing board. This vote is *not* for the name
of the executable (br or bk).