brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Create repo for new deliverable: CLI <- client project name and language binding discussion
Date Thu, 26 Nov 2015 17:20:36 GMT
That's perfectly fine. So where do you stand on the amended proposal,
keeping in mind that we could create new repos or add content to the
repo at will in the future.

For clarity:
[+1] brooklyn-cli (create repo with this name: a heneveld proposal)
[+1] brooklyn-commons-cli (use this name: mzaccardo proposal)
[+1] brooklyn-client (use this name: aheneveld proposal)
[-1] we do not need a separate repo

The way I plan to close this vote is:
* at least 1 negative (-1) vote cancels the proposal
* simple majority on the name wins (only last vote is counted for those
who voted multiple times, e.g. aheneveld's name change proposal.
(and I just realized I don't know what to do with non PMC votes, I need
to think about this one).

The vote is extended until Sun, 11/29/15, 4pm GMT. Plenty of time to
think and decide.

Hadrian