brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] new repos and project migration
Date Thu, 26 Nov 2015 16:26:23 GMT
Before this thread looses its focus I want to clarify one point.

This [DISCUSS] is about how to move the *existing* code and history into
separated repos. The rationale was giving by Alex Heneveld (and there is
the side effect of not having to carry over the large binaries).

After that, how the code evolves, README files, .gitignore in each repo
(obviously), etc, is a different story. Let's stay focus on the task at
hand, necessary to complete the graduation and prepare the 0.9 release.

Thanks,
Hadrian