brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Create repo for new deliverable: CLI
Date Wed, 25 Nov 2015 17:55:56 GMT
There are two parts for this vote, one the creation of a *separate*
repo, second the *name* of the repo. The name of the repo matters less
than the name of the delivered artifact and I agree that brooklyn-client
is slightly more expressive than cli.

+1 on the change. Agree we don't need another vote, unless the change
will create contention, which is not likely imho, given the nature of
the amendment.

Cheers,
Hadrian