brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [HEADS-UP] Brooklyn graduation
Date Fri, 20 Nov 2015 02:05:55 GMT
Hi,

I created an INFRA issue [1] to track the graduation progress. I didn't
see an official announcement yet (no idea why), however it looks like
the foundation page has been updated [2] (congrats Richard!).

I had a quick chat with infra@ today and they surprised me with their
efficiency in updating the dns for the brooklyn site [3]. There will be
a bunch of tasks and cleanup to do in the next days.

One critical (sub)task is the git repo migration. If we were to split it
into parts we'll need to give infra concrete and complete information on
what should go where exactly. I need your help to fill in the details. I
don't know if we have full consensus on this yet (although close).

Cheers,
Hadrian

[2] http://www.apache.org/foundation/
[3] https://brooklyn.apache.org/