brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Harris <martin.har...@cloudsoftcorp.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Persistence on by default
Date Wed, 21 Oct 2015 08:56:59 GMT
+1, also like the idea of it being in brooklyn.properties. On a related
topic, when running Brooklyn from an IDE using the
BrooklynJavascriptGuiLauncher, any program arguments are ignored [1] so
it's not possible to set persistence (or other) behaviour. Would be a good
time to fix this too

Cheers

[1]:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-brooklyn/blob/master/usage/jsgui/src/test/java/org/apache/brooklyn/rest/jsgui/BrooklynJavascriptGuiLauncher.java#L48-L58