brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Heneveld <alex.henev...@cloudsoftcorp.com>
Subject Re: Not just yet
Date Thu, 22 Oct 2015 13:11:10 GMT

Hi Hadrian, All,

We have acquired a lot of familiarity with the challenges of the due
processes and also their importance.  We in the Brooklyn community
understand completely and we really appreciate all the assistance we are
getting.

I suggest we still look to release an 0.9.0 around the beginning of
November, though it will be called 0.9.0-incubating, and keep our
fingers crossed for the next board meeting and a non-incubating 0.10.0
at the start of December.

Best
Alex