brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Harris <martin.har...@cloudsoftcorp.com>
Subject Re: Java 8
Date Mon, 21 Sep 2015 14:59:06 GMT
Oops, forgot the link! Looks like it's just the wrong import, should be
`com.google.common.base.Function`

https://github.com/apache/incubator-brooklyn/blob/master/software/base/src/test/java/org/apache/brooklyn/entity/software/base/lifecycle/ScriptHelperUnitTest.java#L38

I think this should be fixed as AFAIK we're still supporting java 7

Cheers

--
Martin Harris
Lead Software Engineer