brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Aled Sage <aled.s...@gmail.com>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Apache Brooklyn 0.8.0-incubating released
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2015 15:36:19 GMT
The Apache Brooklyn team is proud to announce the latest release of Apache
Brooklyn 0.8.0-incubating.

Apache Brooklyn is a framework for modelling, deploying and managing
applications through autonomic blueprints. More details on Apache Brooklyn
can be found at http://brooklyn.incubator.apache.org/

Version 0.8.0 is a major step for Apache Brooklyn. It includes a package
rename to
org.apache.brooklyn.*, and many other improvements.

Thanks go to our community for their improvements, feedback and
guidance, and
to Brooklyn’s commercial users for funding much of this development.

As well as a source code release, we offer a full binary distribution
download, and a full set of Maven artifacts for developers.

Release notes:
https://brooklyn.incubator.apache.org/v/0.8.0-incubating/misc/release-notes.html

Download:
https://brooklyn.incubator.apache.org/download/

User guide:
https://brooklyn.incubator.apache.org/v/0.8.0-incubating/

Maven artifacts have also been made available on repository.apache.org and
Maven Central.

Disclaimer:
Apache Brooklyn is an effort undergoing incubation at The Apache Software
Foundation (ASF), sponsored by Incubator. Incubation is required of
all newly accepted projects until a further review indicates that the
infrastructure, communications, and decision making process have
stabilized in a manner consistent with other successful ASF projects.
While incubation status is not necessarily a reflection of the
completeness or stability of the code, it does indicate that the
project has yet to be fully endorsed by the ASF.

Thanks
Aled Sage
on behalf of the Brooklyn PPMC